The Chart of the Day belongs to Everspin Technologies (MRAM). I found the magnetoresistive RAM stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 4/19 the stock gained 128.89%.
Everspin Technologies, Inc. is involved in designing, manufacturing and commercially shipping discrete and embedded Magnetoresistive RAM and Spin-Torque MRAM. It serves data center, cloud storage, energy, industrial, automotive and transportation markets. Everspin Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 112.63% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.29%
- Technical support level at 19.32
- Recently traded at 21.15 with a 50 day moving average of 12.33
- Market Cap $250 million
- Revenue expected to grow 57.40% this year and another 121.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 61.60% this year, an additional 139.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy recommendations on the stock