The Chart of the Day belongs to Aramark (ARMK). I found the food services stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first by the highest number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 5/9 the stock gained 9.45%.
ARAMARK Holdings Corporation offers food services, facilities management, uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities, school districts, stadiums and businesses. It operates primarily in three segments: Food and Support Services North America, Food and Support Services International and Uniform and Career Apparel segment. The company's FSS North America and FSS International segment provides food, refreshment, specialized dietary and support services, including facility maintenance and housekeeping. Uniform segment provides rental, sale, cleaning, maintenance and delivery of personalized uniform and career apparel and other textile items. It operates primarily in North America, United Kingdom, Germany, Chile and Ireland. ARAMARK Holdings Corporation is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 11.80% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 87.13%
- Technical support level at 40.59
- Recently traded at 40.97 with a 50 day moving average of 37.50
- Market Cap $9.97 billion
- P/E 24.31
- Dividend yield 1.01%
- Revenue expected to grow 1.70% this year and another 3.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.60% this year, an additional 12.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.73% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock