The Chart of the Day belongs to Data I/O (DAIO). I found the electronic instruments stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stock to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/8 the stock gained 47.44%.
Data I/O Corporation is engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of programming systems that are used by designers and manufacturers of electronic products. The company's programming system products are used to program integrated circuits with the specific unique data for the product within which the integrated circuits will be used, and are an important tool for the electronics industry which is experiencing growing use of programmable integrated circuits. Data I/O markets and distributes its programming systems worldwide.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 16.75% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.99%
- Technical support level at 8.14
- Recently traded at 9.22 with a 50 day moving average of 6.73
- Market Cap $67 million
- P/E 23.54
- Although no Wall Street analysts have current reports Value Line rated the stock Above Average on both their Performance and Technical rankings/