The Chart of the Day belongs to Wyndham Worldwide (WYN). I found the hotel/motel operator by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 1/20 the stock gained 30.59%.
Wyndham Worldwide offers individual consumers and business customers a broad array of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through its premier portfolio of world-renowned brands. The Company operates in the lodging, vacation exchange and rentals, and vacation ownership segments of the hospitality industry. Through the lodging business, the Company franchise hotels in the upscale, midscale, and economy segments of the lodging industry and provide hotel management services to owners of luxury, upscale and midscale hotels. Through the vacation exchange and rentals business, the Company provides vacation exchange products and services and access to distribution systems and networks to resort developers and owners of intervals of vacation ownership interests. Through, the vacation ownership business, the Company develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests to individual consumers.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 21.17% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 92.64%
- Technical support level at 91.64
- Recently traded at 102.27 with a 50 day moving average of 85.19
- Market Cap $9.66 billion
- P/E 15.94
- Dividend yield 2.53%
- Revenue expected to grow 4.70% this year and another 4.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 7.80% this year, an additional 11.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.94% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock