The Chart of the Day belongs to IHS Markit (INFO). I found the business information stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 3/28 the stock gained 5.80%.
IHS Markit Ltd. provides information, analytics and solutions to customers. It serves business, finance and government. IHS Markit Ltd., formerly known as Markit Ltd., is based in London, United Kingdom.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 8.63% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.98%
- Technical support level at 43.49
- Recently traded at 43.81 with a 50 day moving average of 41.10
- Market Cap $17.60 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 29.20% this year and another 4.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.40% this year, an additional 15.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 14.21% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 buy, 7 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock