The Chart of the Day belongs to Wellcare Group (WCG). I found the managed care stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/1 the stock gained 19.09%.
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. provides managed care services targeted exclusively to government-sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on Medicaid and Medicare. WellCare provides high-quality, affordable healthcare services to members in Florida, New York, Connecticut, Illinois and Indiana.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 2.55% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.57%
- Technical support level at 141.26
- Recently traded at 144.72 with a 50 day moving average of 133.98
- Market Cap $6.250 million
- P/E 25.56
- Revenue expected to grow 2.80% this year and another 10.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 58.10% this year, an additional 15.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 19.91% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy and 8 hold recommendations on the stock