The Chart of the Day belongs to Federal Agricultural Mortgage (AGM) also know as Farmer Mac. I found the Federally chartered secondary rural mortgage stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend spotter signaled a buy in 11/10 the stock gained 26.12%.
The Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation `Farmer Mac` is a federally chartered instrumentality of the United States that was created to establish a secondary market for agricultural real estate and rural housing mortgage loans.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 3.76% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 64.07%
- Technical support level at 57.95
- Recently traded at 59.53 with a 50 day moving average of 53.05
- Market Cap $605 million
- P/E 11.82
- Dividend yield 1.80%
- Revenue expected to grow 5.10% this year and another 5.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 20.30% this year, an additional 3.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 8.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock