The Chart of the Day is Entegra Financial (ENFC). I found the financial stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the lats month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/20 the stock gained 5.78%
Entegra Financial Corp. is a municipal bank. It operates as the holding company of Macon Bank. The Company offers a range of deposit accounts, including savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, commercial and regular checking accounts, and individual retirement accounts. It invests primarily in loans secured by real estate, including commercial real estate loans, one-to four-family residential loans, construction loans, home equity loans and lines of credit. Entegra Financial Corp. is based in United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 6.52% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 62.34%
- Technical support level at 21.12
- Recently traded at 21.25 with a 50 day moving average of 19.67
- Market Cap $137.8 million
- P/E 18.94
- The only Wall Street analysts issuing and opinion has a buy recommendation but no projections