The Chart of the Day belongs to Barnes Group (B). I found the precision metal part fabricator by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/9 the stock gained 13.29%.
Barnes Group Inc. is an international manufacturer of precision metal parts and distributor of industrial supplies, serving a wide range of markets and customers.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 22.28% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.80%
- Technical support level at 45.84
- Recently traded at 46.81 with a 50 day moving average of 41.30
- Market Cap $2.50 billion
- P/E 18.68
- Dividend yield 1.12%
- Revenue expected to grow 3.40% this year and another 7.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 7.10% this year, an additional 5.09% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 9.62% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock