The Chart of the Day belongs to Installed Building Products (IBP). I found the insulation installation stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list, first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again or technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/8 the stock gained 16.69%.
Installed Building Products, Inc. operates as a residential insulation installer in the United States. The Company also installs complementary building products, including garage doors, rain gutters, shower doors, closet shelving and mirrors. It serves home builders, multi-family and commercial builders, individual homeowners, and repair and remodeling contractors. Installed Building Products, Inc. is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 29.80% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.35%
- Technical support level at 41.65
- Recently traded at 41.50 with a 50 day moving average of 36.28
- Market Cap $1.306 billion
- P/E 35.17
- Revenue expected to grow 30.10% this year and another 21.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 49.40% this year, an additional 42.10% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 68.13% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock