The Chart of the Day belongs to Camden National (CAC). I found the commercial banking stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 10/26 the stock gained 16.70%.
Camden National Corporation is a multi-bank, financial institution holding company. Products services are available directly and indirectly through its subsidiaries, Camden National Bank, United Kingfield Bank, Acadia Trust, N.A, and Trust Company of Maine, Inc.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- 16 new highs and up 16.81% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.46%
- Technical support level at 38.23
- Recently traded at 38.73 with a 50 day moving average of 33.25
- Market Cap $601 million
- P/E 16.19
- Dividend yield 2.05%
- Revenue expected to grow 33.80% this year and another 3.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 8.60% this year and an additional 6.70% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy recommendations on the stock