The Chart of the Day belongs to Bryn Mawr Bank (BMTC). I found the NE commercial bank by using Barchart to sort the New High List first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/8 the stock gained 7.14%.
Bryn Mawr Bank Corp. operates as a bank holding company for The Bryn Mawr Trust Company. The bank offers personal and business banking services, consumer and commercial loans, equipment leasing, mortgages, insurance and wealth management services, including investment management, trust and estate administration, retirement planning, custody services, and tax planning and preparation. It operates through two segments: Wealth Management and Banking. The Wealth Management segment engages in administration, other related fiduciary services, custody, investment management and advisory services, employee benefits and IRA administration, estate settlement, tax services, financial planning and brokerage services. The Banking segment consists of commercial and retail banking. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Bryn Mawr, PA.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 21 new highs and up 10.27% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.35%
- Technical support level at 31.42
- Recently traded at 32.04 with a 50 day moving average of 29.94
- Market Cap $539.23 million
- P/E 29.25
- Dividend yield 2.61%
- Revenue expected to grow 4.30% this year and another 6.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 26.70% this year, an additional 10.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 7.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock