The Chart of the Day belongs to NexPoint Residential Trust (NXRT). I found the REIT by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month thne again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. I always use the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. is engaged in acquiring, owning, operating and selectively developing multifamily properties. It operates primarily in the Southeastern United States and Texas. NexPoint Residential Trust, Inc. is based in Dallas, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 20.24% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 84.39%
- Technical support level at 15.89
- Recently traded at 16.81 with a 50 day moving average of 14.38
- Market Cap $357.88 million
- P/E 11.21
- Dividend yield 5.03%
- Revenue expected to grow 14.50% this year and another 7.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 8.00% this year, an additional 10.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 5.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buys