The Chart of the Day belongs to Drew Industries (DW). I found the truck parts stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. I always use the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
Drew Industries Incorporated has two reportable operating segments, the manufactured housing products segment and the recreational vehicle products segment. Several of the Company's customers produce both manufactured homes and recreational vehicles, and the Company supplies products having similar characteristics for use in both these lines of business.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 15.83% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.48%
- Technical support level at 80.85
- Recently traded at 85.09 with a 50 day moving average of 72.80
- Market Cap $2.08 billion
- P/E 22.42
- Dividend yield 1.47%
- Revenue expected to grow 13.60% this year and another 7.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 44.70% this year, an additional 13.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock