The Chart of the Day belongs to Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT). I found the equity REIT by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/11 the stock gained 14.16%.
Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust which owns, manages, operates, acquires and repositions office and retail properties primarily in Manhattan and New York metropolitan area. Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. is based in New York, United States.
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 8.20% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.13%
- Technical support level at 18.54
- Recently traded at 19.09 with a 50 day moving average of 17.48
- Market Cap $2.30 billion
- P/E 19.11
- Dividend yield 1.80%
- Revenue expected to grow 6.50% this year and another 22.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 7.40% this year, an additional 7.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 4.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 5 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock