The Chart of the Day is Eldorado Resorts (ERI). I found the hotel gaming stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Next I used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/2 the stock gained 24.95%.
Eldorado Resorts, Inc. is a casino entertainment company. It provides casino and entertainment services primarily in Nevada and Louisiana, United States. The Company's facilities and services include casino games; hotels; entertainment and events; signature and casual restaurants; various venues; and guest services. Its casino also provides facilities for meetings and special events; catering and banquet services; and golf, ski, Reno bowling, baseball, basecamp climbing, Truckee river, Reno Fernley raceway, and museum services. Eldorado Resorts, Inc. is based in Reno, Nevada.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 19.78% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.60%
- Technical support level at 12.96
- Recently traded at 13.09 with a 50 day moving average of 11.53
- Market Cap $611.94 million
- P/E 5.42
- Revenue expected to grow 25.80% this year and another .80% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease 64.20% this year but increase again by 76.30% next year and compound at an annual rate of 5.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock