The Chart of the Day belongs to Electromed (ELMD). I found the micro cap medical device stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/10 the stock gained 50.15%.
Electromed, Inc. manufactures, markets and sells products that provide airway clearance therapy to patients with compromised pulmonary function. The Company is the designer, manufacturer and worldwide provider of the SmartVest' Airway Clearance System and related products. The patented system uses High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO), an alternative to Chest Physiotherapy (CPT), to deliver airway clearance treatment. The Company manufactures its products for use by chronically-ill patients who face health risks due to pneumonia and mucus accumulation in the lungs, particularly patients with cystic fibrosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchiectasis, and neuro-muscular disorders. The purpose of its primary product, the SmartVest System, is to loosen, mobilize, and release respiratory secretions from the lungs. The Company's products are primarily used in the home health care market and in hospitals. Electromed, Inc. is headquartered in New Prague, Minnesota.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 187.79% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 88.29%
- Technical support level at 3.96
- Recently traded at 4.91 with a 50 day moving average of 2.36
- Market Cap $40.07 million
- P/E 21.15
- Revenue expected to grow 17.50% this year and another 8.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 146.20% this year, an additional 15.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- The one Wall Street firm following the stock: Feltl & Co has the stock rated buy