The Chart of the Day belongs to Sibayne Gold Limited (SBGL). I found the gold mining stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/9 the stock gained 232.26%.
Sibanye Gold Limited is a gold mining company. It operates two gold mines: the Kloof Driefontein Complex (KDC) and the Beatrix gold mines. Sibanye Gold Limited is based in Houghton, South Africa.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 62.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.79%
- Technical support level at 12.63
- Recently traded at 14.37 with a 50 day moving average of 8.94
- Market Cap $3.29 billion
- Dividend yield 1.35%
- Revenue expected to grow 42.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 264.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 31.50% a year for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 2 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- Hormel Foods (HRL) http://seekingalpha.com/article/3903916-hormel-foods-beef
- B&G Foods (BSG) http://seekingalpha.com/article/3868206-b-and-g-foods-treat-retirees
- Aqua America (WTR) http://seekingalpha.com/article/3765086-aqua-america-retirement-stock