The Chart of the Day belongs to DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT). I found the REIT by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the gain in the last 6 months then I used to Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/28 the stock gained 24.43%.
DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. is a leading owner, developer, operator and manager of wholesale data centers and a real estate investment trust. The Company's data centers are highly specialized, secure facilities used primarily by national and international technology companies to house, power and cool the computer servers that support many of their most critical business processes. DuPont Fabros Technology is headquartered in Washington, DC.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 14.54% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.10%
- Technical support level at 39.38
- Recently traded at 40.53 with a 50 day moving average of 34.79
- Market Cap $2.66 billion
- P/E 15.48
- Dividend yield 4.71%
- Revenue expected to grow 13.40% this year and another 8.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.40% this year, an additional 8.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.65% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 5 buy, 8 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock