The Chart of the Day belongs to Brown & Brown (BRO). I found the insurance brokerage by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. I always review the charts using the Flipchart feature. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/4 the stock gained 12.51%.
Brown & Brown, Inc. and its subsidiaries offer a broad range of insurance and reinsurance products and services, as well as risk management, third party administration, managed health care, and Medicare set-aside services and programs. Providing service to business, public entity, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide, the Company is ranked by Business Insurance magazine as the United States' sixth largest independent insurance intermediary.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Brchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 12.33% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.89%
- Technical support level at 35.13
- Recently traded at 35.36 with a 50 day moving average of 31.21
- Market Cap $4.91 billion
- R/E 20.49
- Dividend yield 1.40%
- Revenue expected to grow 5.40% this year and another 5.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 5.30% this year, an additional 8.90% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 9.22% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 3 buy, 9 hold 2 under performs and sell recommendation on the stock