The Chart of the Day belongs to Tyson Foods (TSN). I found the poultry processing stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list for the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts.
Tyson Foods, Inc. is the world's largest fully-integrated producer, processor and marketer of chicken and poultry-based food products. Tyson is a comprehensive supplier of value-added chicken products through food service, retail grocery stores, club stores and international distribution channels. Although its core business is chicken, in the United States Tyson is also the second largest maker of corn and flour tortillas under the Mexican Original brand and through its subsidiary Cobb Vantress, the top chicken breeding stock supplier.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 9.18% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.55%
- Technical support level at 54.17
- Recently traded at 57.10 with a 50 day moving average of 52.42
- Market Cap $21.07 billion
- P/E 16.80
- Dividend yield .76%
- Revenue to shrink 2.00% this year but grow again by 1.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase by 15.20% this year, an additional 8.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 12.36% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 2 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock