The Chart of the Day belongs to NextEra Energy (NEE). I found the electric services stock by sorting Barchart's All Time High list for the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flip Chart feature to review the charts.
NextEra Energy, Inc. is a leading clean energy company. Headquartered in Juno Beach, Fla., NextEra Energy's principal subsidiaries are Florida Power & Light Company and NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, which, together with its affiliated entities, is the world's largest generator of renewable energy from the wind and sun. Through its subsidiaries, NextEra Energy generates clean, emissions-free electricity from eight commercial nuclear power units in Florida, New Hampshire, Iowa and Wisconsin.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 9.43% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.20%
- Technical support level at 109.75
- Recently traded at 113.83 with a 50 day moving average of 103.22
- Market Cap $52.40 billion
- P/E 19.46
- Dividend yield 2.76%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.10% this year and another 6.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 7.70% this year, an additional 6.30% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 6.91% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buys, 14 buys and 2 hold recommendations on the stock