The Chart of the Day belongs to Raytheon (RTN). I found the defense equipment stock by sorting Barchart's New High list of stocks trading over 100K shares for the highest technical buy signals then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/30 the stock gained 15.14%.
Raytheon Company is a global technology company. The company provides products and services in the areas of defense and commercial electronics,engineering and construction, and business and special mission aircraft.Raytheon has operations throughout the United States and serves customers in numerous countries around the world.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 11.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 76.43%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 121.26
- Market Cap $ 37.89 billion
- P/E 18.23
- Dividend yield 2.17%
- Revenue expected to grow 1.80% this year and another 3.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 5.70% next year and compound at an annual rate of 7.59% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buy, 6 buy and 4 hold recommendation on the stock