The Chart of the Day belongs to Casella Waste Systems (CWST). I found he solid waste stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first of a Weighted Alpha of 50.00+ or more then technical buy signals of 80% or better then again for a 50-100 Day MACD OScillator buy signal. As Always I use the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/6 the stock gained 7.58%.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is a regional, integrated solid waste services company that provides collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services, generates steam and manufactures finished products utilizingrecyclable materials primarily throughout the eastern portion of the UnitedStates and parts of Canada. The Company also markets recyclable metals,aluminum, plastics, paper and corrugated cardboard all processed at itsfacilities and recyclables purchased from third parties.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 65.00+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 14.77% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.82%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 6.03
- Recently traded at 6.84 with a 50 day moving average of 6.21
- Market Cap $280.33 million
- Revenue expected to grow 3.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 115.40% next year and compound at an annual rate of 16.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 4 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock