The Chart of the Day belongs to Molson Coors Brewing (TAP). I found the beer brewing stock by using Barchart's New High/Low list of stocks trading over 100K shares a day and then sorted for technical buy signals. I then used the Flipchart feature to review the stocks. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/15 the stock gained 30.96%.
Molson Coors Brewing Company is world's fifth-largest global brewer. Molson Coors Brewing Company has 15,000 employees worldwide, 18 breweries, and a broad portfolio of over 40 brands, including Molson Canadian, Coors Light and Carling.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 7.73% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.75%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 93.22
- Recently traded at 95.13 with a 50 day moving average of 84.53
- Market Cap $17.61 billion
- P/E 24.56
- Dividend yield 1.75%
- Revenue expected to grow by .50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 2.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 3.20 for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 4 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock