The Chart of the Day belongs to Vantiv (VNTV). I found the payment processing stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for a Weighted Alpha of 50.00+ or more, then for technical buy signals of 80% or better and then again for a 50-100 Day MACD Oscillator buy signal. Only 55 stock passed these benchmarks. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/27 the stock gained 13.69%.
Vantiv, Inc. is an integrated payment processor engaged in providing advanced technology solutions for businesses and financial institutions. The Company operates in two segments: Merchant Services and Financial Institution Services. Vantiv offers acquiring and processing transactions, value-added services, merchant services and reporting for electronic payment transactions. It also provides card issuer processing, payment network processing, fraud protection, card production, prepaid program management, automated teller machine driving, network gateway and switching services. Vantiv, Inc. is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 65.40+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 13.61% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.96%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 45.36
- Recently traded at 50.59 with a 50 day moving average of 45.55
- Market Cap $9.57 billion
- P/E 24.70
- Revenue expected to grow 17.30% this year and another 8.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.10% this year, an additional 14.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 14.33% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issue 7 strong buy, 11 buy, 6 hold and a single under perform recommendation on this stock