The Chart of the Day belongs to Nuvectra (NVTR). I found the medical instrument stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 4/21 the stock gained 53.32%
Nuvectra Corporation develops and commercializes neuromodulation medical device for the treatment of nervous system disorders. It also provides neural interface technology, components and systems, as well as NeuroNexus SmartBox portable control and data streaming systems. Nuvectra Corporation is based in Plano, Texas.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% Technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 33.87% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.90%
- Technical support level at 11.10
- Recently traded at 11.59 with a 50 day moving average of 8.66
- Market Cap $ 119 million
- Revenue expected to grow 120.10% this year and another 91.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 30.50% next year
- The Wall Street analyst following the stock rates it a strong buy