The Chart of the Day belongs to National Research Corp (NRCIA). I found the business analytics stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signal of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/27 the stock gained 36.35%.
National Research Corporation offers analytics and insights that facilitate revenue growth, patient, employee, customer retention and patient engagement for healthcare providers, payers and other healthcare organizations. Its services include capture, interpretation, transmittal and benchmarking of critical data elements from various healthcare consumers. National Research Corporation is headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 11.75% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.60%
- Technical support level at 25.85
- Recently traded at 27.10 with a 50 day moving average of 23.55
- Market Cap $551 million
- P/E 30.17
- Dividend yield 1.54%
- The only analysts following the stock has a hold report
- The individual investors on Motley Fool voted 5 to 2 that the stock will beat the market
- Value Line rate it 1 for performance