The Chart of the Day belongs to ePlus (PLUS). I found the wholesale computer equipment and software stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more, Since the Trend Spotter signaled buy on 7/18 the stock gained 3.59%.
ePlus Inc. serves as the parent holding company for ePlus Group, Inc., ePlus Technology of NC, Inc., ePlus Technology of PA, Inc., ePlus Technology, Inc., ePlus Government, Inc., ePlus Capital, Inc., ePlus Systems, Inc., ePlus Content Services, Inc and MLC Leasing, S.A. de C.V.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 8.97% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.15%
- Technical support level at 80.38
- Recently traded at 81.00 with a 50 day moving average of 76.83
- Market Cap $1.15 billion
- P/E 21.65
- Revenue expected to grow 9.10% this year and another 8.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.70% this year, an additional 11.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 5.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock