The Chart of the Day belongs to Charles River Laboratories (CRL). I found the medial services stock by using Barchart to sort a list of stock analysts predict with increase both Revenue and Earning by at least 10% annually or the next 3 to 5 years. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 5/23 the stock gained 11.61%.
Charles River Laboratories is a leading provider of critical research tools and integrated support services that enable innovative and efficient drug discovery and development. Charles River is the global leader in providing the animal research models required in research and development for new drugs, devices and therapies and has been in this business for more than 50 years.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 8.00% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.91%
- Technical support level at 100.58
- Recently traded at 101.11 with a 50 day moving average of 93.61
- Market Cap $4.82 billion
- P/E 20.73
- Revenue expected to grow 8.90% this year and another 6.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.80% this year, an additional 10.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.23% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buy, 5 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock