The Chart of the Day belongs to Veeve Systems (VEEV). I found the Internet software company by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 2/3 the stock gained 41.35%.
Veeva Systems Inc. operates as a provider of industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions for the life sciences industry. It offers enterprise applications, a multichannel platform, customer relationship management, and content management solutions. The Company provides its solutions to pharmaceutical, animal health, and biotechnology companies. Veeva Systems Inc. is headquartered in Pleasanton, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 30 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 18.99% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.94%
- Technical support level at 59.69
- Recently traded at 61.48 with a 50 day moving average of 52.53
- Market Cap $8.36 billion
- P/E 119.08
- Revenue expected to grow 21.00% this year and another 19.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase at an annual rate of 8.20% this year, an additional 21.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 21.35% of the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 7 strong buy, 1 buy and 3 hold recommendation on the stock