The Chart of the Day belongs to Horizon Global (HZN). I found the truck accessory stock bu using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/7 the stock gained 98.16%.
Horizon Global Corporation is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of towing, trailering, cargo management and accessory products for original equipment, aftermarket and retail customers. Horizon Global Corporation is based in Bloomfield Hills, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 00 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 10.93% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.53%
- Technical support level at 20.75
- Recently traded at 21.52 with a 50 day moving average of 17.26
- Market Cap $390.80 million
- P/E 16.71
- Revenue expected to grow 3.30% this year and another 13.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 6.90% this year, an additional 26.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 10.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations on the stock