The Chart of the Day belongs to Workiva (WK). I found the software stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month and then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more, Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/30 the stock gained 28.99%.
Workiva LLC offers a cloud-based and mobile-enabled platform for enterprises to collect, manage, report and analyze critical business data in real time. The company provides solutions for compliance, risk, sustainability and management reporting as well as enterprise risk management. It serves the manufacturing and materials, energy and utilities, financial services, healthcare, media and entertainment, real estate, retail, consumer goods, services, transportation and technology and telecom industries. Workiva LLC is headquartered in Ames, Iowa.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical Indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 26.83% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 83.85%
- Technical support level at 17.07
- Recently traded at 17.70 with a 50 day moving average of 14.51
- Market Cap $514.36 million
- Revenue expected to grow 24.80% this year and another 21.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 14.30% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock