The Chart of the Day belongs to Surgical Care Affiliates (SCAI). I found the out patient care stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/7 the stock gained 10.51%.
Surgical Care Affiliates Inc. operates surgical facilities, including surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and hospital surgery departments. It serves customers throughout the United States. Surgical Care Affiliates Inc. is based in United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 9.88% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 61.71%
- Technical support level at 46.59
- Recently traded at 47.68 with a 50 day moving average of 43.56
- Market Cap $1.89 billion
- P/E 25.44
- Revenue expected to grow 14.80% this year an another 10.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 7.00% this year, an additional 14.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 22.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 4 buy and 5 hold recommendations on the stock