The Chart of the Day belongs to INC Research (INCR). I found the medical service stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. I then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/1 the stock gained 17.20%.
INC Research Holdings, Inc. is a global contract research organization. It provides the full range of Phase I to Phase IV clinical development services for the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Its services include clinical trial management services comprising patient recruitment and retention, project management, clinical monitoring, drug safety/pharmacovigilance, medical affairs, quality assurance, regulatory and medical writing, and functional service; and data services consisting of clinical data management, electronic data capture, and biostatistics. INC Research Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 24.15% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.68%
- Technical support level at 46.96
- Recently traded at 49.68 with a 50 day moving average of 41.28
- Market Cap $2.66 billion
- P/E 24.89
- Revenue expected to grow 11.20% this year and another 10.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 19.00% this year, an additional 16.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 18.03% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 3 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock