The Chart of the Day belongs to Quality Systems (QSII). I found the medical information stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/22 the stock gained 5.92%.
Quality Systems, Inc. is one of the leading developers and providers of computer-based practice management systems for medical and dental group practices. Its two wholly-owned subsidiaries are Clinitec International, Inc., and MicroMed Healthcare Information Systems, Inc. Clinitec is a developer and provider of electronic medical records systems, MicroMed provides enterprise practice management systems and services to the medical marketplace utilizing a Microsoft Windows based graphical user interface client/server platform.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above ts 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 7.26% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 65.17%
- Technical support level at 16.37
- Recently traded at 17.00 with a 50 day moving average of 15.34
- Market Cap $1.03 billion
- P/E 23.03
- Dividend yield 4.34%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.40% this year and another 6.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 9.70% this year, 5.90% next year and compound at an annual rate of 10.09% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 1 buy, 11 hold and 3 sell recommendations on the stock