The Chart of the Day belongs to LifeVantage (LFVN). I discovered the pharmaceutical/cosmetic stock by using Barchart to sort today's 52 week high list first for the highest technical buy signals then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/24 the stock gained 19.34%.
Press Release - LifeVantage Corporation is committed to helping people achieve health and wellness for life. LifeVantage is dedicated to helping people reach their health and wellness goals by providing science-based solutions to the pervasive problem of oxidative stress. LifeVantage seeks ways to help the body help itself by tapping into and activating the body's natural defenses against the assaults of free radicals and oxidative stress. There company's vision is to be the leader in the field of managing oxidative stress. The Company develop nutraceutical products that leverage our expertise in this area and that are intended to deliver significant benefits to our customers. Its first product is Protandim a unique, patent-pending botanical formula that has been shown to reduce oxidative stress in a preliminary human study.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 24.61% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.79%
- Technical support level at 9.03
- Recently traded at 10.43 with a 50 day moving average of 8.33
- Market Cap $145.71 million
- P/E 34.78
- No analysts are making recommendations on the stock
- Earnings consensus is that earnings will compound at an annual rate of 12.00% for the next 5 years
- Even the fools on Motley Fool don't follow this one