The Chart of the Day belongs to MeetMe (MEET). I found the social network website stock by using Barchart to sort today's 52 week high list first for stocks with the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/2 the stock gained 41.70%.
MeetMe, Inc. owns and operates a social network. It enables users to meet new people through social games and apps, monetized by both advertising and virtual currency. The company operates MeetMe.com, Quepasa.com and MeetMe apps on iPhone and Android. MeetMe, Inc., formerly known as Quepasa Corporation, is headquartered in New Hope, Pennsylvania.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 42.40% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 80.61%
- Technical support level at 3.50
- Recently traded at 4.01 with a 50 day moving average if 2.93
- Market Cap $182.29 million
- P/E 25.43
- Revenue expected to grow 22.00% this year and another 16.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 190.0% this year, an additional 211.10% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts have 3 buy recommendations on the stock