The Chart of the Day belongs to Exterran (EXTN). I found the oil filed machinery stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the lats month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 11/10 the stock gained 33.73%.
Exterran Corporation is involved in compression, production and processing products and services of the oil and natural gas industry. The company's product lines include natural gas compression, process & treating and production equipment and water treatment solutions. Exterran Corporation is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 49.80% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.48%
- Technical support level at 20.14
- Recently traded at 22.04 with a 50 day moving average of 16.79
- Market Cap $716 million
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations