The Chart of the Day belongs to Codorus Valley Bancorp (CVLY). I found the saving bank by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/16 the stock gained 30.90%.
Codorus Valley Bancorp, Inc., INC. is a bank holding company engaged in general banking business in the Northeast, US.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 20 new highs and up 41.49% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 92.42%
- Technical support level at 27.24
- Recently traded at 28.51 with a 50 day moving average of 22.09
- Market Cap $226 million
- P/E 18.26
- Dividend yield 1.93%
- At the present time none of the Wall Street analysts are following this stock
- Of the 3 readers of Motley Fool giving an opinion on this stock all 3 vote for it to beat the market