The Chart of the Day belongs to vTv Therapeutics (VTVT). I found he biomedical stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the most frequent number of new hihgs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals od 80% or more. Since the Trend spotter signaled buy on 7/21 the stock gained 74.56%.
vTv Therapeutics Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company which is engaged in the discovery and development of orally administered small molecule drug candidates to fill unmet medical needs. Its drug candidate for the treatment of Alzheimers disease includes azeliragon TTP488, which is in Phase III clinical trials; type II diabetes drug candidates include Glucokinase Activator TTP399 and GLP-1r Agonist TTP273 which completed Phase I clinical trials; products for the prevention of muscle weakness and treatment of inflammatory disorders include HPP593, HPP737 and HPP971 which is in Phase1 clinical trials. The Company's drug discovery platform consists of TTP Translational Technology. vTv Therapeutics Inc. is headquartered in High Point, North Carolina.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 37.31% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 83.15%
- Technical support level at 6.96
- Recently traded at 7.25 with a 50 day moving average of 5.99
- Market Cap $237.87 million
- Revenue expected to grow 1183.20 this year
- Earnings estimated to increase 51.50% this year
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations on the stock