The Chart of the Day belongs to Tivo Inc. (TIVO). I found the cable TV stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first by the mots frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/8 the stock gained 2.73%.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving average
- 18 new highs and up 6.16% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 67.78%
- Technical support level at 10.44
- Recently traded at 10.52 with a 50 day moving average of 10.12
- Market Cap $1.03 billion
- P/E 29.28
- Revenue expected to grow 5.30% this year and another 7.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 87.00% this year, an additional 46.50% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 15.20% over the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy and 6 hold recommendations on the stock