The Chart of the Day is Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP). I found the equity REIT by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first for the highest number of new highs in the last month and then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/30 the stock gained 15.05%.
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate company focused on owning, operating and acquiring office properties and media and entertainment properties in select growth markets primarily in Northern and Southern California. These markets include Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the East Bay. The Company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 14.31% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.11%
- Technical support level at 33.29
- Recently traded at 33.55 with a 50 day moving average of 29.89
- Market Cap $3.02 billion
- P/E 19.15
- Dividend yield 2.36%
- Revenue expected to grow 19.80% this year and another 9.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 5.50% this year, an additional 12.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 7.80% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation the stock