The Chart of the Day belongs to Xactly (XTLY). I found the software stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest number of new highs in the last month then again for technical buy signals of 80% or higher. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/18 the stock gained 43.38%.
Xactly Corporation offers software solutions. The company provides enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions. Its product consists of Xactly Incent Enterprise, Xactly Incent Express, Xactly Objectives and Xactly Insights. Xactly Corporation is headquartered in San Jose, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 50.32% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 87.78%
- Technical support level at 10.94
- Recently traded at 11.80 with a 50 day moving average of 8.57
- Market Cap $344.62 million
- Revenue expected to grow 27.10% this year and another 23.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 51.40% this year and an additional 11.50% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 2 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock