The Chart of the Day belongs to Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX). I found the fixed income brokerage stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/11 the stock gained 8.72% in the last month.
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. operates one of the leading platforms for the electronic trading of corporate bonds and certain other types of fixed-income securities, serving as an electronic platform through which active institutional investor clients can access the liquidity provided by our broker-dealer clients. MarketAxess' multi-dealer trading platform allows our institutional investor clients to simultaneously request competitive, executable bids or offers from multiple broker-dealers, and to execute trades with the broker-dealer of their choice. MarketAxess offers our clients the ability to trade U.S. high-grade corporate bonds, European high-grade corporate bonds, credit default swaps, agencies, high-yield and emerging markets bonds. MarketAxess also provides data and analytical tools that help our clients make trading decisions, and we facilitate the trading process by electronically communicating order information between trading counter parties.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 14.04% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.23%
- Technical support level at 136.78
- Recently traded at 140.00 with a 50 day moving average of 127.51
- Market Cap $5.19 billion
- P/E 52.85
- Dividend yield .74%
- Revenue expected to grow 14.20% this year and another 12.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.30% this year. an additional 17.10% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 9.15% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy, 1 hold and 2 under perform recommendations on the stock