The Chart of the Day belongs to Gartner (IT). I found the management services stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Next I always use the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/18 the stock gained 19.36%.
Gartner, Inc. is a research and advisory firm that helps clients understand technology and drive business growth. Gartner's divisions consist of Gartner Research, Gartner Consulting, Gartner Measurement and Gartner Events. Gartner has the most comprehensive body of global research that reports on and analyzes the technologies that drive business and organizational success. Gartner Consulting leverages the company's industry-leading research capabilities to deliver hands-on client support, from strategy to measurable results.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 16.24% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.66%
- Technical support level 101.02
- Recently traded at 102.35 with a 50 day moving average of 91.57
- Market Cap $8.44 billion
- P/E 38.60
- Revenue expected to grow 12.70% this year and another 11.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 17.20% this year, 16.10% next year and compound at an annual rate of 15.35% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 4 buy and 7 hold recommendations on the stock