The Chart of the Day belongs to Seritage Growth Properties (SRG). I found the REIT by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list first for the most frequent new highs in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/17 the stock gained 25.20%.
Seritage Growth Properties is a self-administered, self-managed REIT primarily engaged in the real property business through its operating partnership, Seritage Growth Properties, L.P. Seritage Growth Properties is based in Hoffman Estates, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 21.79% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.34%
- Technical support level at 50.11
- Recently traded at 51.76 with a 50 day moving average of 43.08
- Market Cap $1.29 billion
- Dividend yield .97%
- Wall Street analysts haven;t found the stock yet but the readers of Motley Fool voted 8 to 1 for the stock to beat the market