The Chart of the Day belongs to PS Business Parks (PSB). I found the REIT by using Barchart to sort the All Time High list first for the highest technical support level then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/3 the stock gained 6.11%.
PS Business Parks is a self-advised and self-managed equity real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership, management and acquisition of business parks containing office flex space. The company has interests in a number of commercial properties located in the United States, primarily California, Texas, Oregon and Virginia.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 9.16% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 72.17%
- Technical support level at 91.13
- Recently traded at 92.85 with 50 day moving average of 86.92
- Market Cap $2.51 billion
- P/E 18.44
- Dividend yield 2.69%
- Revenue expected to grow 3.00% this year and another 3.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 10.30% this year, an additional 5.50% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 5.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 hold recommendations on the stock