The Chart of the Day belongs to Henry Schein (HSIC). I found the medical equipment stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest technical buy signals then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 2/10 the stock gained 6.05%,
Henry Schein, Inc. is the largest distributor of healthcare products and services to office-based healthcare practitioners in the combined North American and European markets. The company conducts its business principally through two segments; healthcare distribution and technology. These segments, which are operated as individual business units, offer different products and services, albeit to the same customer base. The healthcare distribution segment consists of the company's dental, medical, veterinary and international groups.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 12.06% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.03%
- Technical support level at 161.13
- Recently traded at 166.24 with a 50 day moving average of 152.99
- Market Cap $13.79 billion
- P/E 27.52
- Revenue expected to grow 6.70% this year and another 5.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.10% this year, an additional 10.60% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 10.71% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy, 2 buy and 9 holds on the stock