The Chart of the Day belongs to Kellogg (K). I found the food products stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest technical buy signals, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/28 the stock gained 3.30%.
Kellogg Company is the world's leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, frozen waffles, meat alternatives, pie crusts, and ice cream cones. The company's brands include Kellogg's, Keebler, Pop-Tarts, Eggo, Cheez-It, Nutri-Grain, Rice Krispies, Murray, Austin, Morningstar Farms, Famous Amos, Carr's, Plantation, Ready Crust, and Kashi. Kellogg products are manufactured in 19 countries and marketed in more than 160 countries around the world.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 6.40% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.85%
- Technical support level at 73.28
- Recently traded at 75.19 with a 50 day moving average of 71.70
- Market Cap $26.59 billion
- P/E 20.82
- Dividend yield 2.71%
- Revenue expected to be down .60% this year but grow again by 1.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 4.50% this year, an additional 7.90% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 4.53% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 3 buy, 12 hold and 3 under perform recommendations on the stock